Web offset press Gold Line - 9622
Drive, control, automation
- Individual drives of the printing
unit with infeed of the chill roll frame, the folder
and the infeed cylinders for accurate timing of cycles.
- Busable auxiliary drive equipment
for inking and damping units in the printing units.
- Servo-assisted drive for web tension
control in the infeed as differential drive in combination
with the quick-response override transmission .
- PLC machine control system S7.
- "Web protector" web safety device including web catcher, highly sensitive sensors, and many more.
- Most advanced sensors and actuators
for control, regulation and automatic presetting.
- Press and drive control and monitoring via touch panel.
- Presets and adjustment of web guide
and web tension control settings.
- Data Management System for diagnosis, monitoring or data evaluation.
- Quality control for ink and register
with pre-setting, incl. connection to the digital pre-print devices.
- Data processing of externally prepared
- Saving of preset parameters
of repeat jobs and new jobs during the printing operation.